Puff pastry rolls with ham and cheese
🕒 30 min.
A little scary, but very tasty and easy to prepare, puff pastry rolls with ham and cheese. When making these rolls, I used two different flavors of aged cheese – with basil and tomatoes.
To prepare 30 such rolls as in the photo, you will need:
- 6 sheets of yeast-free puff pastry (It would be more convenient to cook with two large sheets of puff pastry)
- 200 gr. hot smoked pork fillet or plain ham cut into thin slices
- 10 slices of aged cheese, but fermented cheese will also work
- 4-5 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- Some flour
- Place 3 sheets of yeast-free puff pastry (or one large sheet) on a floured surface and lightly roll them
- Spread tomato sauce, add five slices of cheese, cover with grated hot smoked pork fillet
- Roll and cut
- Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper
- Bake in an oven heated to 180 degrees for about 20-25 minutes
- Layered yeast-free dough rolls with ham and cheese are ready
- Sprinkle with a mixture of dried herbs before serving
Looks great for Halloween parties!