Zucchini slices with cheese, recipe.
🕒 18 min.
Zucchini slices with cheese are easy to prepare and very tasty. I like to eat them alone, and the kids eat them like pancakes with sour cream. If you like it saltier, add a pinch of salt while cooking, and if you want a more savory taste, press in a clove of garlic.
To make 10 such slices, you will need:
- 1 small young zucchini
- 30-40 g. cheese
- 1 egg
- Salt if you like it more salty
- A little oil or ghee for frying
- Cut the zucchini into approximately 1.5-2 cm. thick slices.
- Press out with a round cutter or simply cut out the middle with a knife.
- Get a bowl and grate the zucchini flesh with a beet grater.
- Grate in the fermented cheese.
- Beat in the egg.
- Mix the mass.
- Heat a little oil in a pan, place the zucchini slices, and put the prepared mass inside them.
- Fry for 3-4 minutes on both sides.
The cheese I used was salty, so I did not add salt.